[Cyborg] meeting tomorrow

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 01:20:29 UTC 2009

Christoph,

Sorry you couldn't be there.  We had three people soldering up their
North Paws!

We fixed that broken link once before, but apparently not correctly.  I
have diagnosed the real problem correctly this time and put in a real fix.

Turns out the main page is called by two URLS:

http://sensebridge.net/projects/northpaw/instructions/
   --> used to result in broken links

http://sensebridge.net/projects/northpaw/instructions
   --> used to result in OK links.

I solved the problem by using absolute links in the code instead of
relative links.

Thanks,
Eric