[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] SuperFlex EL fabric is here

Tomm tomm.fire at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 21:48:15 UTC 2010

I'll also bring a couple of personal sound amplifiers tomorrow.  I'd like to explore using in-ear speakers as a sensor input method.

And here's an interesting use of a BCI: shock people if they think too hard. :)
http://singularityhub.com/2010/03/22/hilarious-hacked-device-electrocutes-you-for-thinking-video-nsfw/

    Tom