[Cyborg] [EEG] meet today?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:58:18 UTC 2010

David and Wesley and I cleaned up the new EEG machine and did a bunch
of general NB cleaning and organizing, including creating a Science
Zone between the sewing and electronics areas. It now houses the SEM,
the EEG, and the sensebridge stuff, as well as some misc sciencey
equipment.  When the kitchen area has settled down I expect we'll move
closer to the sinks, but this is good for now. Yay science!

-Kelly