[Cyborg] Young Makers event at Exploratorium

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:56:10 UTC 2010

I'm going to be helping out at the Young Makers event this saturday
and I've been told to invite other NBers. Anyone interested?  If you
have something you'd like to bring to show the kids, that would be
awesome.  I would have liked to bring some of our EEG stuff but
Andreas and Josh are both out of town, so it's really not feasible.
Also, if you do bring stuff, I think they're considering it a sort of
pre-maker faire sandbox.

This event is themed around circuitry and wearables but I'm sure there
will be other stuff too.

-Kelly