[Cyborg] Hacking the cap

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:28:58 UTC 2010

Sorry you're sick, and sorry I missed you. So are we going to try to
find another day this week to work? You have my calendar...

I showed Tracy how to do the electrode pins, but now I'm holding the
cap and I really want to cut off this ribbon cable.  We have female
connectors for those amp pins... How about we just redo the whole
thing? I think it's about time we started taking this cap apart.  So
I'd like to redo all of the connectors, and I also think we should
start making another, larger cap. We have a serger and I have some
mesh material.  Maybe I can recruit some wearables folks...

-Kelly