[Cyborg] Hacking the cap

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Mon Feb 1 04:49:12 UTC 2010

I took my rig completely to pieces again to make sure there was no fallout
its leak induced path - all clean. It's now completely together again,
battery eliminator installed and all connections via external connectors.

I propose we fire it up again mid next week, with the cap, record quite a
few minutes of data with it and then post that for analysis. That way I
will have something to refer to at Kiwi Foo Camp, not to mention, others
can look at while we make a new cap.

What say you?