[Cyborg] [Noisebridge-discuss] The Next HOPE

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:07:59 UTC 2010

There are definitely specific things that would need to be coded, but
I don't know what they are yet.  What I mean is that there are no
current projects that involve implementing and EEG interface to do
cool stuff. I personally can masturbate away forever just improving
signal quality and writing blink correction algorithms and comparing
sympathetic frequencies. So if someone wants to make cool stuff, they
should come get involved.  At this point we have the hardware side
covered and I've got theory covered, and know how to attack any
implementation problems, I just don't have any particular vision for
implementation. So we're at the point where someone can show up with
an idea and some coding skills unrelated to neuroscience and we can
make it happen.

-Kelly