[Cyborg] Laser Diodes?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 23:59:57 UTC 2010

Rachel,

Thanks for handing all this for me!  I'm super sad not to be there for all the excitement you people are about to have!  Also, send me photos!

Laser peeps - Rachel will handle all payment details.  This makes things much easier to keep track of, rather than having both her and me receiving payment, getting confused about whether people have paid, etc.  The only exception is Hephaestus, who paid me $50 well over a month ago now.  So I guess he's first in line?

Anyway, enjoy!

Eric