[Cyborg] LASERS HAVE LANDED!!! (was lasers stuck in customs)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jul 21 03:24:48 UTC 2010

Lasers Are Here!  They are in my hot little hands even as I type (which
is awkward let me tell you).  As you may recall, Eric Boyd who placed
the order has left town for some months and I am handling distribution
and collecting payment on his behalf.

I'm looking at this page:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Small_Laser_Module_Order

I see a number of names there I'm not familiar with.  If you are one of
the following people, please email me to arrange for payment and pickup:

Kristin ~14 pc
MetaMind $10
Sean 20 units
Reto, $50

Everyone else, who I know, I'm emailing you right now.

Rachel