[Cyborg] [EEG] low budget EEG project update, and plan for Wednesday meetup

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:53:05 UTC 2010

Just finishing dinner & heading over shortly.

On Jul 21, 2010 6:12 PM, "Dan Brown" <danbrown at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm here at Noisebridge now, sitting near the vintage EEG machine (SW
corner for those who havent been here before). The headset is working
and generating data. I will be doing some research online about how to
interpret it until people who want to talk, try on the headset, etc
show up. Hope to see some of you soon.