[Cyborg] LASERS HAVE LANDED!!! (was lasers stuck in customs)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jul 26 21:00:34 UTC 2010

OK I have still not heard from a couple people on this.

Orion, you've got 4.  Email me or grab me at NB.

Reto, you've got 19.  I don't know who you are.  Anyone else who knows
who Reto is, please have them get in touch with me!

MetaMind is out of the country and doesn't know when he will return, and
has put his 4 pc up for grabs.  So if anyone missed out on this order,
there are four available still.  Write me back offlist.

Rachel