[Cyborg] 200 laser diodes

kristinneidlinger slimavocado at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:52:02 UTC 2010

correction: I want to make a "postural" feedback suit not "postal" suit.

I had to use a fog machine with the prototypes to see the lasers, but maybe
glasses could help see the lasers too. Or maybe a wearable fog machine!

these might work:
http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DW0714-Heavy-Duty-Enhancement-Glasses/dp/B00093DJ4M/ref=pd_sim_misc_1
or we could make some:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_kLnGR6CA

danielle's work was my inspiration:
http://www.daniellewilde.com/dw/lightarrays.html

I can share my research if you like.  Attached is a pic of the study with a
ballet dancer. He liked to roll around...
He is actually interested in choreographing something with the suits.
perhaps a collaboration?

anyhoo i'd like at least 14

thanks eric!