[Cyborg] 200 laser diodes

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jun 2 21:26:44 UTC 2010

Sounds like it's time for a wiki page about this order.  I made one here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Small_Laser_Module_Order

On this I've put Kristin's, Andy's, Mitch's, and my requests (check to
ensure I got yours right).

Eric I put down that you are handling this group order.  I hope that's
right!  Will you update the page with whatever info you think is useful!

Rachel