[Cyborg] 200 laser diodes

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 07:22:07 UTC 2010

More good news, we have a confirmed $3.016/laser price if we order 100+.
  Currently the order total is ~110.  I'll wait till late tomorrow to
put the order in, so the people on noisebridge-discuss have time to put
their names down too.

Jacob - I will ship to you, do you want them?  We do not "need" you for
scale, but there is another discount at 11 dozen (132) that it would be
cool to hit.  At 11 dozen, $355.37/132 = $2.69 each.

Eric

<<
Tim Lee: Hi,Eric.
Please visit this link or copy the link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/100599/209295727-254566858/1-dozen-12pieces-Laser-Module-w-APC-Diode-driver-built-in-650nm-9mm.html,
and choose 8 dozen,choose USA via DHL,i will deliver 100units to
you.total is:US$301.60.

 >>> mrericboyd Wed Jun 02 23:50:28 PDT 2010 >>>
Tim,

Thanks for your quick response. How do I get the discount? The item page
only lets me order 10. If I put 100 in the box it changes it back to 10.

Eric