[Cyborg] wearable fog machines

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Jun 4 08:04:17 UTC 2010

I have actually seen a costume (last weekend even) that used some kind
of smoke machine (it was a Steam Punk costume, a woman with a mohawk had
made a headdress that produced a steam-like fog).  She said it was
nontoxic and it was attached to her belt so it was definitely portable.
 I will try to track her down and ask about it b/c it would be the
perfect thing for this.

Rachel