[Cyborg] 200 laser diodes

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:37:41 UTC 2010

I was curious... with the anticipated variation in strength... would you be
able to estimate the power of the laser by the current it consumed?  I
realize power in is not exactly equal to power out, but you'd have a pretty
good gauge once you had a good benchmark, wouldn't you?  If that worked, it
could be a fast, easy and consistent test of all those lasers you picked up.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein