[Cyborg] laser handoff

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 05:23:02 UTC 2010

So as you might have deduced by now, I'm not going to be here for the
delivery of our lasers.  I've arranged with my housemate to have the
lasers given to Rachel when they arrive.  She's going to handle
collection of the money and disbursement of the lasers.  Three cheers
for Rachel!  Hip hip hooray!

She will also be mailing me mine.  I'm super sad to not be able to hack
on the lasers with you guys, that was gonna be a great time, and I'm
sure it will be even without me.  Enjoy!

Eric