[Cyborg] 200 laser diodes

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 06:13:11 UTC 2010

Well that was fast, here are the Q&A, both good news!:

<<
Tim Lee: Hi,Eric,
Glad to receive your email.
1)Yes,the goods have drive already,you only put into DC3-5V,red power
lead is "+",and black lead is "-".you don't need limit its current.
2)100units have 5% discount.means $2.54 per unit.

Best regards
Tim Lee
Shenzhen Fuzhe Technology Co.,Ltd.
FU-Lasers for you!
Tel: +86-755-84528255
Fax: +86-755-84528390
Email:fulaser at gmail.com
MSN:mandy-lees at hotmail.com

 >>> mrericboyd Wed Jun 02 22:26:24 PDT 2010 >>>
I'm looking at your "Civil Class 3A red 650nm 5mw dot diode laser
module", I have two questions:

1) Does it have the drive electronics already included? i.e. can we just
hook up a voltage source to the two leads and expect it to work? Do we
have to limit the current or will it do that?

2) I'm looking for 100+ units, do you offer a volume discount price?

Thanks,
Eric