[Cyborg] holy crap, tongue vision?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:21:29 UTC 2010

Actually, my prototype has 16 electrodes! :P ( <- no emoto-pun intended...)

After talking to some profs here I started designing some studies to
test the thing out and then... well.. the research that someone's
actually paying me to do took over my life. >_<

I did notice that in at least the audio version of that story they
mentioned something about research being done at the University of
Pittsburgh... so I might have track some people down and pick their
brains to, ahem, electrify this project a bit again.

-Skory