[Cyborg] We are hiring (iphone, android, rails)

Reto Stamm reto at retostamm.com
Thu Nov 11 01:33:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I started here at Originate Labs a bit more than a month ago, and it
is an awesome place. Offices in San Mateo and Santa Monica.

Fast paced, no BS, competent, equity in multiple projects, flexible.
Technical team is about 12 engineers, doing about 6 different projects
at a time.

We are starting startups, currently with a focus on rails, android and
iphone. So you should have some experience in at least one of these
areas.

Send me your resume and/or portfolio and I'll pass it on.

Reto

http://www.originatelabs.com/

(And I'll stop posting work stuff now)