[Cyborg] flexible EL in shoes

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 14:21:16 UTC 2010

It isn't so much the LEDs - the RGBs I used were themselves super bright
in regular room light (enough to make them hard to look at).  It's that
I was expecting them to light up the whole length of a huge acrylic rod.
  They just didn't do that effectively.

Still, you're probably right - if I went with three separate LEDs of the
kind of brightness that the one you link has (800 mcd @ 20mA!  Most
superbrights I've used are in the 200-300 region...), I bet that would
make a difference.

Eric