[Cyborg] Lynne Bruning fashion show video

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 16:42:38 UTC 2010

http://softcircuitsaturdays.com/2010/10/02/world-maker-faire-recap/

It's even nicely edited with names/websites for each of the
people/projects in the show!

Super thanks to Angela and Rebecca for this, I couldn't go to the NY
Maker Faire and while this isn't the same as being there, at least it's
something :-).  It's amazing to me how little overlap there was with the
show only 6 months ago in the Bay Area - clearly there is a lot of stuff
happening quickly in this field!

Has anyone encountered a video for the other wearables fashion show put
on by Diana Eng?

Eric