[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

Tomm tomm.fire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:41:24 UTC 2010

  Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd be up for
something on the 17th, and I like the idea of
having it at Noisebridge - after all, that's why
there's a kitchen, right?

And here's the animation I was talking about
yesterday:
http://www.edheads.org/activities/brain_stimulation/

It was a little cheesy at first, but after
watching it, I think I had a much better idea how
to install a deep brain stimulator into a
Parkinson's patient.  Though ostensibly aimed at
the budding neurosurgeon, it's probably better at
familiarizing patient & family with the surgery,
as well as any brain geeks lurking on the interwebz.

     Tom