[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

Todd Anderson tanders at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 18 07:06:24 UTC 2010

Well, it was cylambic, and I stuck to green monster juice cuz I've been
influenzed.  Tomm brought the fury with pure grass-fed beef though - turned
me back onto cattle in general!  And with the omega-3 influx, I think I'll
be back on the mend in no time at all!

Perhaps we should do it again, with better advertising - I take the blame
for that, I got sick and then I got self-absorbed.  Maybe we could even have
a theme, as a further specification of cyborgs.  Tonight's seemed to be the
molecular connection between food and infection, which was appropriate
considering two thirds of attendees were battle-testing their white blood
cell armies.  Hmmm, what else is there... feedback loops in oven-arts, or
maybe the Digesting Duck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digesting_Duck)?

--
http://www.octotod.net