[Cyborg] Sound-responsive dress

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:46:19 UTC 2010

If all you're looking for is adaptive gain control, I don't see why
you need any fancy AI. I can think of some simple heuristics you could
code up on a micro-controller (i.e. approximate mean and deviation of
past n samples every ten seconds). I'm sure something similar would
even be possible with an analog circuit - not that I know how
exactly...

-Skory