[Cyborg] Cyborg/fyborg tails!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Oct 27 22:10:43 UTC 2010

Sorry for vanishing after that tantalizing message :P I'm mid-travel (and
mostly mid-travail, as well).

I didn't design the sensors; they're being done by one Thomas Coleman, who
also does EMG stuff professionally. The current prototype is a single sensor
(three-lead) differential amplifier plus microcontroller in a small, sealed
8-pin module that outputs serial. I've pointed him at this thread, so
hopefully he'll have a chance to weigh in with more detail.

m.