[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

Todd Anderson tanders at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:24:19 UTC 2010

Sweet, this is going to be fun!  I think we need some cyborgian themes in
the menu... cyburgers certainly fit the bill, though they are yet to be
defined!  What else do cyborgs eat?  Pure soy protein sensory-substituted to
some elaborate gastronomical delight?

In any case, we can get vegetables from the store downstairs on the night;
maybe make some kind of kebabs, and coos coos?  Cybercoos.

http://www.octotod.net