[Cyborg] rat brain robots

ch_luk at berkeley.edu ch_luk at berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 10 01:48:11 UTC 2010

Echo Todd - no rat brain papers found. Attached is the paper detailing his
Cyborg 2.0 test described in: http://www.kevinwarwick.com/Cyborg2.htm

Steve Potter's old advisor Jerry Pine also does neurons-on-chip work too:

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~pinelab/new_pinelab_site/pinelab1/index.html

If you want to seek more people doing similar research, Neurotree does
reasonably well by linking advisors to mentees, who then become advisors
elsewhere.

Here are people linked with Jerry Pine:
http://neurotree.org/neurotree/tree.php?pid=13564

Theodore Berger at USC is doing the inverse to the brain-on-silicon work
of Warwick. Berger lab's is creating a silicon implant that would replace
part of the brain, specifically the hippocampus.

http://www.neural-prosthesis.com/index-1.html

~ Chung-Hay