[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

ch_luk at berkeley.edu ch_luk at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 6 02:30:58 UTC 2010

Thanks for the edheads link, Tom
Love the dinner idea, Todd =)

Here are our plans thus far:

Cyburgers & other bytes
Dinner at Noisebridge
Sunday, Oct. 17th
Start (to cook) time: 5 pm?
  - RSVPs?
  - Who wants to bring what?
  - Any vegetarians?
  - Do we need to bring/buy kitchen essentials?

I return from a conference that afternoon, so I'll do my best to make it.

Thank you guys for helping me on my non-responsive Arduino problem!
Rachel, I'm trying to use Arduino to write input into a microcontroller,
but I have bad code that most likely writes directly onto the Arduino
rather than the downstream microcontroller. Could I meet with you some
time to reset the bootloader on my Arduino?

Smiles,
  Chung-Hay