[Cyborg] [EEG] Apparently Emotiv Epoc works with BCI2000 P300 Speller.

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:58:55 UTC 2010

pfft! We should totally have a consumer EEG headset face off when we have
one of each. Who can levitate the ball and run the P300 speller best? May
the force be with you.

Neat regarding Kyle's python enquiries.

Looking forward to checking out the new headsets as I haven't seen anything
other than a power point slideshow as yet, and I do think they have the
potential to be better, and I hope they are.
I wonder what the retail price will be for these headsets?

For what it's worth, I'm not as impressed as I should be at the BioSemi
hardware either, with their ribbons and bits breaking. That one costs orders
of magnitude more than anything on or near the consumer market, and is the
industry standard.

Jean