[Cyborg] coded magnets

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Fri Oct 22 18:51:23 UTC 2010

I was recently looking at another sort of magnetic gear which would be
rather easier to build and useful for high-force/torque actuators:
http://www.magnomatics.com/technology/magnetic-gears.aspx

Tell me if you understand how the magnetic CVT in here works:
http://www.smart-systems-integration.org/public/electric-vehicle/related-documents/presentations/round-table-3/wang.pdf/download