[Cyborg] Cyborg/fyborg tails!

Sarah Nordstrom sarahemm at sarahemm.net
Mon Oct 25 22:33:33 UTC 2010

Remote cyborg here too, my native lab is HackLab.TO, but I was in SF for
the weekend so came by Noisebridge.  If I'm back next month it'll be the
13th, doh!  It's not my design/work that I posted by the way (I still need
to document/write mine up), that's someone else's work I was talking with
Rachel about, and said I'd mail out a link to. :)
Yeah, I'd say electronic eyelashes (?!) count, as do wings.  Wings are
really cool too!

 - Sarah