[Cyborg] cyborg ideas exchange

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 00:02:32 UTC 2011

I highly recommend Limitless:

http://www.digitalcrusader.ca/2011/03/limitless.html

Also, I did finally get the book it's based on out of the library, and
it's a pretty good read too.  Very similar to the movie, except that the
ending isn't so upbeat :-(.  Gripping read though, and it has a lot more
details about the psychological (internal) experience of taking the
drug, and the narrators identity transformation...

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat!

Eric