[Cyborg] Rube Goldberg!

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:41:14 UTC 2011

Eric Boyd Eric Gradman Rube Goldberg FIGHT!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>wrote:

> Eric that is AWESOME!  Looks like a huge amount of fun.  I've always
> wanted to make one too, but never had the time/inspiration yet.  Maybe I
> can come up with that soon!
>
> Rachel
>
> Eric Boyd wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcivpFoSGg
> >
> > I've always wanted build a Rube Goldberg machine, and now I have!  This
> > was so much epic fun to make, the two days it took are easily some of
> > the best days of my life.  I also learned so much doing this, the next
> > time it's going to be so much better!!
> >
> > Eric

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein