[Cyborg] DIY implanter

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 15:34:00 UTC 2011

Apparently she just gave a talk at 27C3, which is no doubt where the
Wired author met her.  That talk will be available online at some point
(they are hoping mid January), so I for one am keeping an eye out for
it!  Hopefully she will post some of it to her blog as well.

Lepht was one of the first rush of customers for North Paw, back in the
good old V1.0 days.  It's awesome that she is still working towards
implanting a version of it :-)

http://sapiensanonym.blogspot.com/search/label/northpaw

Eric