[Cyborg] sensebridge meeting Jan. 30th

Tomm tomm.fire at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:05:07 UTC 2011

We're planning to have a sensebridge meeting on January 30th around 4PM.

These "meetings" (more like informal chats) usually stray from sensory
augmentation into more of a free-form discussion on projects and
potential projects, ranging from how to get the right attention at a
rave using a heartbeat necklace, slicing up brains in micrometer-thick
slices for life extension purposes, and theories of optimal nutrition.
If there's a nerdy idea you'd like to bounce off the group, we offer
friendly and free feasibility analyses, so stop on by and bring an
appetite - we'll be heading out for food en masse at some point.

     Tomm