[Cyborg] The site of my dreams

Joe Goldbeck joseph.goldbeck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:51:38 UTC 2011

That is super awesome.  Very fun and inspiring to look through.  Thank
you for sharing.

It appears to be /really/ expensive though.  $90 for 10ft EL wire
w/driver (vs $10-30 elsewhere), $50 for 10 miracle berry tablets (vs
$15 on thinkgeek).  Granted, these are some of the least cool and most
easily available items on the site, which says something about how
awesome the other stuff is.

Joe