[Cyborg] Stanford Prison Experiment followup

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 12:22:07 UTC 2011

http://www.stanfordalumni.org/news/magazine/2011/julaug/features/spe.html

It's amazing how different the different participants stories are
compared to the standard story.  I think especially telling is the one
guard who says he planned what came over him - he lead the efforts of
the guards to break down the prisoners.  It strikes me that without him,
the entire experiment may have turned out quite differently.  How would
the world be different if the Stanford Prison Experiment had resulted in
people playing guitars happily for 2 weeks?

Eric