[Cyborg] FW: Seeking hackerspace for reality TV show

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 02:14:50 UTC 2011

Hey!

I think this is a great idea. So, I'm assuming by, "biohackers" they mean
cyborg style, yeah? Don't know if we really have that...but Lillia
definitely made the Hawking bot follow peeps around (awesome). If they
really do mean bio bio, Rikke has isolated her own wild yeast strain, and
both me and her are getting brewing and distilling motoring on in the space.

Sean