[Cyborg] cybeers with cyborgs May 25th

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 20:57:59 UTC 2011

Hey,

As some of you know I'm going to be back in San Francisco from the 19th
to the 30th, for Maker Faire and the Quantified Self.  I'm super keen to
have a 'sensebridge' reunion!  I'm busy for both Sunday's so we can't do
it entirely traditionally, but I think it'd be awesome to get together
on an evening and catch up.

So, I'm proposing a cybeers with cyborgs night for Wednesday May 25th.
7pm-9pm (or till we're done), at noisebridge, of course.  Show & Tell -
if you've got an interesting project on the go, bring it and give us a
demo!  Hope to see you there!

Eric