[Cyborg] e-textile and wearable computing showcase

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 00:18:51 UTC 2011

It occurred to me that I haven't actually posted this, at least anytime
recently.  Sensebridge's Heart Spark will be featured in the e-fashion
show, and I'll be hanging out in the etextile lounge on occasion as well:

http://www.lbruning.com/etextiles/etextile-showcase-at-maker-faire-bay-area-2011/
http://www.lbruning.com/uncategorized/etextile-lounge-at-maker-faire/

The fashion show is at 3pm on Saturday at the Maker Faire, on the
arc-attack stage.  That's a week from tomorrow - mark your calendars!

Both Chung-Hay Luk and Kristin Neidlinger are also showing off stuff,
which is super cool!  I'm super excited to be in the show, hope to see
you all there!

Eric