[Cyborg] ever used goodluckbuy.com?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 22:20:53 UTC 2011

A QS debriefing would be super cool, I'm sure you could get quite a few
people from the conference to participate in that if you announced it
and sent it to Alex & Gary.  I'm sadly back in Toronto now so I couldn't
come, but you should totally do it anyway!

I'll be writing up a blog post probably tomorrow about my experiences there.

I've never used goodluckbuy, but given that it's a sketchy knock-off of
a fairly sketchy site already, I'd say you'd probably need some of that
good luck if you order anything from them.  It'll be fun in the same way
that ordering stuff from dealextreme is, only with even more extreme fun!

Eric