[Cyborg] Extra peripheral vision

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 03:50:30 UTC 2012

So cool!  I think a DIY version is totally possible.  Find nice sports
glasses frame, laser cut flexible fresnel lens, assemble!

Anybody able to find anything that Nike actually released?  I did some
searching but nothing turned up... In fact it seems there isn't a link
between the designer Will May and Nike, he may have just added Nike to
the story to make it seem more real... damnit, I really wanna just buy
these things, and the internet is not cooperating!

Eric