[Cyborg] sensored meetup

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 03:20:50 UTC 2012

Sensored Meetup, Lemnos Labs, 85 Bluxome St, San Francisco
https://www.facebook.com/events/305602046154623/

I'd love to hear a report back if anyone goes to this.

<<
Following on from the great turnout and exciting projects at the last
Sensored meetup, we're excited to announce our second event. In our poll
at the last meeting, there was significant interest in having a
technical talk about wireless connectivity and streaming sensor data. At
the next meeting, we will have 2-3 short (10 minute) talks followed by a
group discussion.

We'd like to invite you to come join us from 7 for drinks and pizza
(generously sponsored by Numenta -- www.numenta.com), networking and a
chance to talk informally. We'll start the presentations at 7:30 and
will wrap up by 9 (and may migrate to a local bar after, like last time).

We're still looking for one additional speaker, so please get in touch
with us if you would be interested or have recommendations.

Please feel free to forward this invite to others working in the sensor
space. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sensationally,
Rachel and Antony

P.S. Thank you to Lemnos Labs for hosting the event! Lemnos Labs, a
hardware incubator based in San Francisco, provides seed investment,
mentorship and resources to talented engineers with innovative ideas and
a passion for making things. For more information go to www.lemnoslabs.com.

Eric