[Cyborg] the future of project glass?

Alaina Hardie alainahardie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 02:19:38 UTC 2012

BTW, the always-impressive Rod Furlan (some of you might know him) has whipped up his own DIY version of augmented reality glasses over the last couple of weeks.

Here are pics of version 1 and version 2. I've only looked at his v1, which he let me try last weekend. It's the one with all of the tape and the display near his right eye. v2 is in the pic where you get to see him posing like Sergey. :) He just posted that one on FB yesterday, but I haven't seen it in person yet.

The whole thing cost him just a couple hundred bucks to put together. The display is a Kopin CyberDisplay VGA.

- A