[Cyborg] Seattle CyborgCamp & QS Conference

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:41:43 UTC 2012

I'll be in SF from Sept 11th to Sept 17, so BEFORE the QS conference
works for me, after doesn't, unless we want to do it Sunday evening.  We
should totally organize some kind of post-QS dinner, assuming that's not
already organized for us :-)

How about a cyborg meetup at noisebridge on Wednesday Sept 12th?

Eric