[Cyborg] heart rate from your wrist

Chung-Hay Luk luk at chunghay.com
Fri Jun 29 17:51:21 UTC 2012

Alpha has a video clip comparing their technology to the Polar chest strap,
and it looks solid for a proof of concept. The form factor is not there,
though the clip was taken in Jan. of this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJRq7ZlcVbM&feature=BFa&list=ULrMJQJ67Sq2E

I don't work in this field, so hopefully some of you can provide proper
insight. And/or more news about Basis.

=)
  Chung-Hay