[Cyborg] leap motion

Todd Anderson todicus at gmail.com
Tue May 22 00:15:24 UTC 2012

Yea, thank goodness they changed the name, Ocuspec was terrible!  My friend
and former roommate Alisha has been haunting hardware / software / hacker
meetups the past few months recruiting for them.  If anyone is interested
in a job, she'll get back to you right away!

Do you guys think it works with two IR cameras, and probably temporally
structure IR illumination (pulsed light)?  That plus some strong "finger
priors" seems like it could get you to pretty good resolution in space &
time within a small (relative to Kinect) volume.

http://www.octotod.net