[Cyborg] Fw: Fwd: Brainwaves

Todd Anderson todicus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:20:06 UTC 2012

I like the campaign, and the look of the device; I am left with a lot of
questions about noise and other specifications.  What version of Bluetooth,
for example?  I assume they are using an active ground (6 electrodes = 2
channels), though they say "4 sensors" at one point in the video.

Controlling huge lights very far away is always cool!

http://www.octotod.net