[Cyborg] fundraiser for mobility devices

Rebecca Vyetchnost hatdropper at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:47:27 UTC 2012

My friend Melinda is throwing a fundraiser for a new non-profit that puts
people in need in contact with mobility device makers:
http://www.traxfoundation.com/

There will be a live robotics demo by Esko Bionics!
http://eksobionics.com/ekso

Nov 10th at Linden Street Brewery in Oakland, 7-12pm.
Tickets start at $20 which enters you into a raffle for a grand prize giveaway
for 2 passes to Disneyland & 2 nights stay in Sheraton Anaheim next to
Disneyland resort.  You don't have to be present to win!
Also, a Silent Auction: Pixar tour, St. George spirits distillery tour, Art
& much more
DJs, Artisan beer, and Specialty Drinks
Saturday 11/10 7pm to 12am

http://traxkickoff.brownpapertickets.com/